1. And in those days, Noah saw the Earth had tilted and that its destruction was near.
2. And he set off from there and went to the ends of the Earth and cried out to his great-grandfather Enoch; and Noah said three times in a bitter voice: “Hear me, hear me, hear me!”
3. And he said to him: “Tell me, what is it that is being done on the Earth, that the Earth is so afflicted and shaken, lest I be destroyed with it!”
4. And immediately there was a great disturbance on the Earth and a voice was heard from Heaven and I fell upon my face.
5. And my great-grandfather Enoch came, stood by me, and said to me: “Why did you cry out to me, with such bitter crying and weeping?
6. And a command has gone out from the Lord against those who dwell upon the dry ground that this must be their end. For they have learnt all the secrets of the Angels, and all the wrongdoings of the satans, and all their secret power, and all the power of those who practice magic arts, and the power of enchantments, and the power of those who cast molten images for all the Earth.
7. And further, how silver is produced from the dust of the earth and how soft metal occurs on the earth.
8. For lead and tin are not produced from the earth, like the former; there is a spring which produces them, and an Angel who stands in it, and that Angel distributes them.”
9. And after this, my great-grandfather Enoch took hold of me with his hand, and raised me, and said to me: “Go, for I have asked the Lord of Spirits about this disturbance on the earth.”
10. And he said to me: “Because of their iniquity, their judgment has been completed, and they will no longer be counted before me; because of the sorceries they have searched out and learnt, the Earth and those who dwell upon it will be destroyed.
(Genesis 6:17), (Genesis 7:21-23), (Luke 17:27)
11. And for these, there will be no place of refuge, for ever, for they showed to them what is secret, and they have been condemned; but not so for you, my son; the Lord of Spirits knows that you are pure and innocent of this reproach concerning the secrets.
(Jude 1:6), (2 Peter 2:4), (2 Peter 2:5), (Genesis 6:8-9), (Genesis 7:1)
12. And he has established your name among the Holy, and will keep you from amongst those who dwell upon the dry ground; and he has destined your offspring in righteousness, to be kings, and for great honours. And from your offspring will flow out a spring of the Righteous and Holy, without number forever.”
(Genesis 9:1, 18-19)
(Revelation 2:24) “24 “Now to you I say, and to the rest in Thyatira, as many as do not have this doctrine, who have not known the depths of Satan, as they say, I will put on you no other burden.”
(Genesis 6:17) “17 And behold, I Myself am bringing floodwaters on the earth, to destroy from under heaven all flesh in which is the breath of life; everything that is on the earth shall die.”
(Genesis 7:21-23) “21 And all flesh died that moved on the earth: birds and cattle and beasts and every creeping thing that creeps on the earth, and every man.22 All in whose nostrils was the breath of the spirit of life, all that was on the dry land, died. 23 So He destroyed all living things which were on the face of the ground: both man and cattle, creeping thing and bird of the air. They were destroyed from the earth. Only Noah and those who were with him in the ark remained alive.”
(Luke 17:27) “27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.”
(Jude 1:6) “6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day;”
(2 Peter 2:4) “4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;”
(2 Peter 2:5) “5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly;”
(Genesis 6:8-9) “8 But Noah found grace in the eyes of the Lord.
9 This is the genealogy of Noah. Noah was a just man, perfect in his generations. Noah walked with God.”
(Genesis 7:1) “1 Then the Lord said to Noah, “Come into the ark, you and all your household, because I have seen that you are righteous before Me in this generation.”
(Genesis 9:1, 18-19) “1 So God blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them: “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth.
18 Now the sons of Noah who went out of the ark were Shem, Ham, and Japheth. And Ham was the father of Canaan. 19 These three were the sons of Noah, and from these the whole earth was populated.”