1. And after this, my great-grandfather Enoch gave me the explanation of all the secrets, in a book, and the parables that had been given to him; and he put them together for me, in the words of the Book of Parables.
2. And on that day the Holy Michael answered Raphael, saying: “The power of the spirit seizes me and makes me tremble because of the harshness of the judgment of the Angels. Who can endure the harshness of the judgment which has been executed and before which they melt with fear?”
3. And the Holy Michael answered Raphael again, and said to him: “Who would not soften his heart over it, and whose mind would not be disturbed by this word? Judgment has gone out against them, upon those whom they have led out like this.”
4. But it came to pass, when he stood before the Lord of Spirits, that the Holy Michael spoke as follows to Raphael: “I will not take their part under the eye of the Lord, for the Lord of Spirits is angry with them, because they act as if they were the Lord.
5. Because of this the hidden judgment will come upon them for ever and ever; for neither any other Angel, nor any man, will receive their lot, but they alone have received their judgment for ever and ever.