1. And after this judgment I will terrify them, and make them tremble, for they have shown this to those who dwell upon the dry ground.”
2. And behold, the names of those Angels: – The first of them is Semyaza, and the second Artaqifa, and the third Armen, and the fourth Kokabiel, and the fifth Turiel, and the sixth Ramiel, and the seventh Daniel, and the eighth Nuqael, and the ninth Baraqiel, and the tenth Azazel, and the eleventh Armaros, the twelfth Batriel, the thirteenth Basasael, the fourteenth Ananel, the fifteenth Turiel, the sixteenth Samsiel, the seventeenth Yetarel, the eighteenth Tumiel, the nineteenth Turiel, the twentieth Rumiel, the twenty-first Azazel.
3. And these are the chiefs of their Angels, and the names of the leaders of hundreds, and their leaders of fifties, and their leaders of tens.
4. The name of the first is Yequn; this is the one who led astray all the children of the Holy Angels, and he brought them down onto the dry ground, and led them astray through the daughters of men.
5. And the name of the second is Asbeel; this one suggested an evil plan to the children of the Holy Angels, and led them astray, so that they corrupted their bodies with the daughters of men.
6. And the name of the third is Gadreel; this is the one that showed all the deadly blows to the sons of men. And he led astray Eve. And he showed the weapons of death to the children of men, the shield and the breastplate, and the sword for slaughter, and all the weapons of death to the sons of men.
7. And from his hand they have gone out against those who dwell the dry ground from that time and forever and ever.
8. And the name of the fourth is Penemue; this one showed the sons of men the bitter and the sweet and showed them all the secrets of their wisdom.
9. He taught men the art of writing with ink and paper, and through this many have gone astray, from eternity to eternity, and to this day.
10. For men were not created for this, that they should confirm their faith like this, with pen and ink.
11. For men were created no differently from the Angels, so that they might remain righteous and pure, and death, which destroys everything, would not have touched them; but through this knowledge of theirs they are being destroyed and through this power death consumes them.
12. And the name of the fifth is Kasdeyae; this one showed the sons of men all the evil blows of the spirits and of the demons, and the blows that attack the embryo in the womb so that it miscarries. And the blows that attack the soul: the bite of the serpent. And the blows that occur at midday, and the son of the serpent – who is strong.
13. And this is the task of Kesbeel, the chief of the oath, who showed the oath to the Holy ones when he dwelt on high in glory. And his name is Beqa.
14. And this one told the Holy Michael that he should show him the secret name so that they might mention it in the oath, so that those, who showed the sons of men everything that is secret, trembled before that name and oath.
15. And this is the power of this oath, for it is powerful and strong, and he placed this oath, Akae, in the charge of the Holy Michael.
16. And these are the secrets of this oath, and they are strong through this oath, and Heaven was suspended, before the world was created, and
17. And through it the earth was founded upon the water, and from the hidden recesses of the mountains come beautiful waters, from the creation of the world and for ever.
18. And through that oath the sea was created, and as its foundation, for the time of anger, he placed for it the sand, and it does not go beyond it, from the creation of the world and for ever.
19. And through that oath the deeps were made firm, and they stand and do not move from their place, from the creation of the world and for ever.
20. And through that oath the Sun and the Moon complete their course and do not transgress their command, from the creation of the world and for ever.
21. And through that oath the stars complete their course, and he calls their names, and they answer him, from the creation of the world and for ever.
22. And likewise the spirits of the water, of the winds, and of all the breezes, and their paths, according to all the groups of the spirits.
23. And there are kept the storehouses of the sound of thunder, and of the light of the lightning; and there are kept the storehouses of the hail, and the hoarfrost, and the storehouses of the mist, and the storehouses of the rain and dew.
24. And all these make their confession and give thanks in front of the Lord of Spirits and sing praises with all their power. And their food consists of all their thanksgiving and they give thanks, praise, and exalt, in the name of the Lord of Spirits, forever and ever.
25. And this oath is strong over them and through it they are kept safe and their courses are not disturbed.
26. And they had great joy and they blessed, praised, and exalted, because the name of that Son of Man had been revealed to them.
27. And he sat on the Throne of His Glory and the whole judgment was given to the Son of Man and he will cause the sinners to pass away and be destroyed from the face of the Earth.
(Matthew 19:28), (Matthew 25:31-32), (John 5:22), (John 5:27)
(Psalm 37:34), (Proverbs 11:3), (Isaiah 14:20-22), (Micah 5:8-9, 15), (Isaiah 63:1-6), (Revelation 19:13)
28. And those who led astray the world will be bound in chains and will be shut up in the assembly-place of their destruction, and all their works will pass away from the face of the earth.
29. And from then on there will be nothing corruptible. For that Son of Man has appeared, and has sat on the Throne of His Glory, and everything evil will pass away and go from in front of Him; and the word of that Son of Man will be strong in front of the Lord of Spirits. This is the Third Parable of Enoch.
(Ben Sira 40:12)
And he sat on the Throne of His Glory and the whole judgment was given to the Son of Man…
(Matthew 19:28) “28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”
(Matthew 25:31-32) The Son of Man Will Judge the Nations
“31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory. 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.”
(John 5:22) “22 For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son,”
(John 5:27) “27 and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.”
…and he will cause the sinners to pass away and be destroyed from the face of the Earth.
(Psalm 37:34) “34 Wait on the Lord, And keep His way, And He shall exalt you to inherit the land; When the wicked are cut off, you shall see it.”
(Proverbs 11:3) “3 The integrity of the upright will guide them, But the perversity of the unfaithful will destroy them.”
(Isaiah 14:20-22) “20 You will not be joined with them in burial, Because you have destroyed your land And slain your people. The brood of evildoers shall never be named.
21 Prepare slaughter for his children Because of the iniquity of their fathers, Lest they rise up and possess the land, And fill the face of the world with cities.”
22 “For I will rise up against them,” says the Lord of hosts, “And cut off from Babylon the name and remnant, And offspring and posterity,” says the Lord.”
(Micah 5:8-9, 15) “8 And the remnant of Jacob Shall be among the Gentiles, In the midst of many peoples, Like a lion among the beasts of the forest, Like a young lion among flocks of sheep, Who, if he passes through, Both treads down and tears in pieces, And none can deliver.
9 Your hand shall be lifted against your adversaries, And all your enemies shall be cut off.
15 And I will execute vengeance in anger and fury On the nations that have not heard.”
(Isaiah 63:1-6) The Lord in Judgment and Salvation
“63 Who is this who comes from Edom, With dyed garments from Bozrah, This One who is glorious in His apparel, Traveling in the greatness of His strength?— “I who speak in righteousness, mighty to save.”
2 Why is Your apparel red, And Your garments like one who treads in the winepress?
3 “I have trodden the winepress alone, And from the peoples no one was with Me. For I have trodden them in My anger, And trampled them in My fury; Their blood is sprinkled upon My garments, And I have stained all My robes.
4 For the day of vengeance is in My heart, And the year of My redeemed has come.
5 I looked, but there was no one to help, And I wondered That there was no one to uphold; Therefore My own arm brought salvation for Me; And My own fury, it sustained Me.
6 I have trodden down the peoples in My anger, Made them drunk in My fury, And brought down their strength to the earth.””
(Revelation 19:13) “13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.”
(Ben Sira 40:12) “12 All bribery and injustice will be blotted out, but good faith will last forever.”