1. And in those days, I saw long cords given to those Angels and they acquired wings for themselves, and flew, and went towards the north.
2. And I asked the Angel, saying: “Why did these take the long cords, and go?” And he said to me: “They went so that they may measure.”
3. And the Angel who went with me, said to me: “These will bring the measurements of the righteous, and the ropes of the righteous, to the righteous, that they may rely on the name of the Lord of Spirits for ever and ever.
4. The chosen will begin to dwell with the chosen, and these measurements will be given to faith, and will strengthen righteousness.
(Romans 12:3), (Romans 12:6), (2 Corinthians 10:13), (Ephesians 4:7)
5. And these measurements will reveal all the secrets of the depths of the Earth, and those who were destroyed by the desert, and those who were devoured by the fish of the sea, and by animals, that they may return and rely on the Day of the Chosen One. For no one will be destroyed in front of the Lord of Spirits, and no one can be destroyed.”
6. And all those in the Heavens above received a command, and power, and one voice, and one light like fire was given to them.
7. And Him, before everything, they blessed, and exalted, and praised in wisdom. And they showed themselves wise in speech and in the spirit of life.
8. And the Lord of Spirits set the Chosen One on the throne of his glory, and he will judge all the works of the Holy ones in Heaven above, and in the Balance he will weigh their deeds.
(Revelation 3:21), (Matthew 19:28), (Matthew 25:31), (Psalm 47:6-8)
(Proverbs 24:12), (Jeremiah 17:10), (Jeremiah 20:12), (Jeremiah 32:19), (Revelation 2:23), (Revelation 20:12), (1 Samuel 2:3), (John 5:21-22,27), (Acts 10:38-42), (2 Timothy 4:1), (Acts 17:31), (2 Corinthians 5:10), (Romans 2:16), (Romans 14:12), (Romans 14:10)
9. And when he lifts his face to judge their secret ways according to the word of the name of the Lord of Spirits, and their path according to the way of the Righteous Judgment of the Lord Most High, they will all speak with one voice and bless, and praise, and exalt, and glorify, the Name of the Lord of Spirits.
10. And he will call all the Host of the Heavens and all the Holy Ones above, and the Host of the Lord, the Cherubim, and the Seraphim, and the Ophannim, and all the Angels of Power, and all the Angels of the Principalities, and the Chosen One, and the other host that is upon the dry ground, and over the water, on that Day.
11. And they will raise one voice, and will bless, and praise, and glorify, and exalt, in the spirit of faith, and in the spirit of wisdom, and of patience, and in the spirit of mercy, and in the spirit of justice, and of peace, and in the spirit of goodness. And they will all say with one voice: “Blessed is He, and blessed be the name of the Lord of Spirits for ever and ever.”
(Psalm 145:10), (Psalm 145:21), (2 Samuel 22:47), (Psalm 18:46), (1 Chronicles 16:36), (Psalm 106:48), (1 Chronicles 29:10), (Job 1:21), (Revelation 7:12), (Psalm 72:18), (Psalm 72:19), (Psalm 103:1), (Ephesians 1:3)
12. All Those Who Do Not Sleep in Heaven above will bless him. All His Holy Ones who are in Heaven, will bless Him, and all the chosen ones who dwell in the Garden of Life, and every spirit able to bless, and praise and exalt, and hallow your Holy Name. And all flesh which to the limit of its power, will praise, and bless, your Name forever and ever.
(Psalm 89:15), (Psalm 140:13), (Hebrews 12:23), (Psalm 32:11), (Psalm 33:1), (Psalm 97:12)
13. For great is the mercy of the Lord of Spirits, and he is long-suffering; and all his works and all his forces, as many as he has made, he has revealed to the righteous and the chosen, in the Name of the Lord of Spirits.
(1 Timothy 1:12-17), (Psalm 14:5), (Psalm 34:15), (Psalm 34:17), (Psalm 37:39), (Psalm 118:15), (Psalm 118:19-21), (Psalm 142:7), (Psalm 146:8), (Proverbs 3:32), (Proverbs 4:18)
1 – 3.
(Hebrews 1:14) “14 Are they not all ministering spirits sent forth to minister for those who will inherit salvation?”
(Romans 12:3) “3 For I say, through the grace given to me, to everyone who is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think soberly, as God has dealt to each one a measure of faith.”
(Romans 12:6) “6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, let us prophesy in proportion to our faith;”
(2 Corinthians 10:13) “13 We, however, will not boast beyond measure, but within the limits of the sphere which God appointed us—a sphere which especially includes you.”
(Ephesians 4:7) Spiritual Gifts
“7 But to each one of us grace was given according to the measure of Christ’s gift.”
(John 6:63) “63 It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.”
And the Lord of Spirits set the Chosen One on the throne of his glory…
(Revelation 3:21) “21 To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.”
(Matthew 19:28) “28 So Jesus said to them, “Assuredly I say to you, that in the regeneration, when the Son of Man sits on the throne of His glory, you who have followed Me will also sit on twelve thrones, judging the twelve tribes of Israel.”
(Matthew 25:31) “31 “When the Son of Man comes in His glory, and all the holy angels with Him, then He will sit on the throne of His glory.”
(Psalm 47:6-8) “6 Sing praises to God, sing praises! Sing praises to our King, sing praises!
7 For God is the King of all the earth; Sing praises with understanding.
8 God reigns over the nations; God sits on His holy throne.”
…and he will judge all the works of the Holy ones in Heaven above, and in the Balance he will weigh their deeds.
(Proverbs 24:12) “12 If you say, “Surely we did not know this,” Does not He who weighs the hearts consider it? He who keeps your soul, does He not know it? And will He not render to each man according to his deeds?”
(Jeremiah 17:10) “10 I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings.”
(Jeremiah 20:12) “12 But, O Lord of hosts, You who test the righteous, And see the mind and heart, […]”
(Jeremiah 32:19) “19 You are great in counsel and mighty in work, for Your eyes are open to all the ways of the sons of men, to give everyone according to his ways and according to the fruit of his doings.”
(Revelation 2:23) “23 I will kill her children with death, and all the churches shall know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts. And I will give to each one of you according to your works.”
(Revelation 20:12) “12 And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.”
(1 Samuel 2:3) “3 “Talk no more so very proudly; Let no arrogance come from your mouth, For the Lord is the God of knowledge; And by Him actions are weighed.”
(John 5:21-22,27) “21 For as the Father raises the dead and gives life to them, even so the Son gives life to whom He will. 22 For the Father judges no one, but has committed all judgment to the Son,
27 and has given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of Man.”
(Acts 10:38-42) “38 how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him. 39 And we are witnesses of all things which He did both in the land of the Jews and in Jerusalem, whom they killed by hanging on a tree. 40 Him God raised up on the third day, and showed Him openly, 41 not to all the people, but to witnesses chosen before by God, even to us who ate and drank with Him after He arose from the dead. 42 And He commanded us to preach to the people, and to testify that it is He who was ordained by God to be Judge of the living and the dead.”
(2 Timothy 4:1) “4 I charge you therefore before God and the Lord Jesus Christ, who will judge the living and the dead at His appearing and His kingdom:”
(Acts 17:31) “31 because He has appointed a day on which He will judge the world in righteousness by the Man whom He has ordained. He has given assurance of this to all by raising Him from the dead.””
(2 Corinthians 5:10) “10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body, according to what he has done, whether good or bad.”
(Romans 2:16) “16 in the day when God will judge the secrets of men by Jesus Christ, according to my gospel.”
(Romans 14:12) “12 So then each of us shall give account of himself to God.”
(Romans 14:10) “10 But why do you judge your brother? Or why do you show contempt for your brother? For we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.”
(John 12:48) “48 He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him—the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.”
(Psalm 145:10) “10 All Your works shall praise You, O Lord, And Your saints shall bless You.”
(Psalm 145:21) “21 My mouth shall speak the praise of the Lord, And all flesh shall bless His holy name Forever and ever.”
(2 Samuel 22:47) (Psalm 18:46) “47 “The Lord lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let God be exalted, The Rock of my salvation!”
(1 Chronicles 16:36) (Psalm 106:48) “36 Blessed be the Lord God of Israel From everlasting to everlasting! And all the people said, “Amen!” and praised the Lord.”
(1 Chronicles 29:10) “[…] “Blessed are You, Lord God of Israel, our Father, forever and ever.”
(Job 1:21) “21 And he said: “Naked I came from my mother’s womb, And naked shall I return there. The Lord gave, and the Lord has taken away; Blessed be the name of the Lord.””
(Revelation 7:12) “12 saying: “Amen! Blessing and glory and wisdom, Thanksgiving and honor and power and might, Be to our God forever and ever. Amen.””
(Psalm 72:18) “18 Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, Who only does wondrous things!”
(Psalm 72:19) “19 And blessed be His glorious name forever! And let the whole earth be filled with His glory. Amen and Amen.”
(Psalm 103:1) Praise for the Lord’s Mercies
“103 Bless the Lord, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name!”
(Ephesians 1:3) “3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ,”
(Psalm 89:15) “15 Blessed are the people who know the joyful sound! They walk, O Lord, in the light of Your countenance.”
(Psalm 140:13) “13 Surely the righteous shall give thanks to Your name; The upright shall dwell in Your presence.”
(Hebrews 12:23) “23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,”
(Psalm 32:11) “11 Be glad in the Lord and rejoice, you righteous; And shout for joy, all you upright in heart!”
(Psalm 33:1) “33 Rejoice in the Lord, O you righteous! For praise from the upright is beautiful.”
(Psalm 97:12) “12 Rejoice in the Lord, you righteous, And give thanks at the remembrance of His holy name.”
(1 Timothy 1:12-17) Glory to God for His Grace
“12 And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord who has enabled me, because He counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry, 13 although I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and an insolent man; but I obtained mercy because I did it ignorantly in unbelief. 14 And the grace of our Lord was exceedingly abundant, with faith and love which are in Christ Jesus. 15 This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am chief. 16 However, for this reason I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might show all longsuffering, as a pattern to those who are going to believe on Him for everlasting life. 17 Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, to God who alone is wise, be honor and glory forever and ever. Amen.”
(Psalm 14:5) “5 There they are in great fear, For God is with the generation of the righteous.”
(Psalm 34:15) “15 The eyes of the Lord are on the righteous, And His ears are open to their cry.”
(Psalm 34:17) “17 The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, And delivers them out of all their troubles.”
(Psalm 37:39) “39 But the salvation of the righteous is from the Lord; He is their strength in the time of trouble.”
(Psalm 118:15) “15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation Is in the tents of the righteous; The right hand of the Lord does valiantly.”
(Psalm 118:19-21) “19 Open to me the gates of righteousness; I will go through them, And I will praise the Lord.
20 This is the gate of the Lord, Through which the righteous shall enter.
21 I will praise You, For You have answered me, And have become my salvation.”
(Psalm 142:7) “7 Bring my soul out of prison, That I may praise Your name; The righteous shall surround me, For You shall deal bountifully with me.””
(Psalm 146:8) “8 The Lord opens the eyes of the blind; The Lord raises those who are bowed down; The Lord loves the righteous.”
(Proverbs 3:32) “32 For the perverse person is an abomination to the Lord, But His secret counsel is with the upright.”
(Proverbs 4:18) “18 But the path of the just is like the shining sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.”